Dianne Cutler | Plaster
Chattahoochee Hills, GA
Saturday 9:00 - 5:00
Sunday 11:00 - 5:00
I grew up in Vermont on the edge of a patch of woods. As a child, I wandered around the fields and forests, picking wildflowers to return home to my mother. These are some of the most precious memories of my formative years. Drawing upon my wanderings into nature, I seek to capture the essence of the leaves and flowers that I love so much in a plaster casting. Like a fossil unearthed from deep within the soil, my castings reflect a brief moment in time. Made with the finest plaster and washed with mineral pigments, I have found another way to express my love and joy for nature. I am a self-taught artist on a never-ending journey to create something that will speak to your heart and bring the beauty of nature into your home.
To view a video of my process, visit: https://vimeo.com/267429125
During the tour
Items for sale will include original botanical mono prints in paper, napkins, scarves in cotton and wool, and other unique textiles.
Guests will be able to view segments of my process of a work in progress.
585 Tabb Way, Chattahoochee Hills, GA
From I85 Heading North:
1. Take the exit at Collinsworth/Palmetto and take a left onto Collinsworth Rd.
2. At the light take a right and continue onto Collinsworth Rd.
3. At the fork stay to the left and continue onto Fayetteville Rd.
4. Fayette Rd. becomes Toombs St. Continue under the bridge and straight through the light. At the stop sign, take a left to continue onto Toombs St.
5. At the stop sign, take a right onto Hutchinsons Ferry Road.
6. Take a left onto Atlanta Newnan Rd.
7. Take a right into Serenbe onto Selbourne Lane and continue straight.
8. Take a left onto Tabb Way. First house on the left, 585 Tabb Way. Parking is available at the top of the road.